TECNO T9 WALLPAPER

tecno t9

Maybe Paul Iguniwei can confirm — and also let us know the negatives about this phone, if any…. In other words, it is user friendly; not like the Blackberry Torch that gave me headache to use when I first bought it for k. Can someone tell me how to set date and time on tecno t9? Very soon, the likes of Techno T9 will flood the market and the feature phones with high prices will be knocked off the shelf. How fast is the internet.

Name: Akinogul
Format: JPEG, PNG
License: For Personal Use Only
iPhone 5, 5S resolutions 640×1136
iPhone 6, 6S resolutions 750×1334
iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus resolutions 1080×1920
Android Mobiles HD resolutions 360×640, 540×960, 720×1280
Android Mobiles Full HD resolutions 1080×1920
Mobiles HD resolutions 480×800, 768×1280
Mobiles QHD, iPhone X resolutions 1440×2560
HD resolutions 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080, 2560×1440, Original

Av got a frnd using it too…sounds like a gud value for money…. You made a correct point to a level. Try uninstalling the firstbank firstmobile jar, then reinstall to the the memory card instead the defaulting phone memorythen check if you get the white blank screen. The phone is an improvement on the usual Chinese ones and nothing more. The Chineese are getting lots of steam and momentum at the moment.

Compare Tecno S7 vs Tecno T9

The phone comes with a month warranty — and it works I have confirmed this with the major yecno in my locality. My flat mate has a bold 4 that hangs like crazy, I have lost count of the number of times I plug in my charger daily for my bold2. I have seen that this company has a good vision but my problem i have with them is about their software. The T9 has been bullet-proof. Having used the phone for over 2 months, I would rate it 8 out of 10, especially for a phone that cost under 12k. This phone is presented here by tcno writer only to show that Chinese phones are coming of age.

HINDAVI SWARAJ WALLPAPER

Just give ZTE and Techno, some more time, and well grounded mobile phones manufacturers will have to grapple with another disruptor in the mobile phone circles. Tecnk the battery life like?

A friend owns this phone. Hmmmm…… Overall, a good and affordable phone with a lot going for it.

Compare Tecno T9 vs Tecno T9

I also fond out that it has 2 charging ports — one via USB and the other a Nokia-like pin charger port. You need to swipe the menu you are looking at-it has video to your leftmost top corner. Afewgoodmen thanks for that comment. Kay, I understand the battery life is incredible unlike lots of Chinese tecbo. Can someone kindly point me to a picture of the new T8.

Tecno T9 Features, Specifications, Details

Douglas…just one question for You…. So I usually avoid having any conversation on that would last beyond 5 minutes. But above all teecno love it, when i first saw it on TV i couldnt rest until i bought it. He downloads his push emails, sends emails and can even attach files to his to be sent emails.

MIRABELLE WINSOME WALLPAPER HD

R9 hear they are so destructive, they are not legal… at least I was there when army stormed maryland. Or enter phonebook on phone,mark several or all then move to sim card,then put sim in new phone,and transfer to phone. I have very serious issues with the T9 phone. I needed panadol extra to cool my head before I could finally figure out the damn thing. He is a phone connoisseur, and the way he was racvng about the numerous features of this phone got my attebtion. Its sad that I bought this phone and I may have manually move my contact.

Hpe i wil enjoy it. I have to agree with the comment on battery life of Tecno phones.

Tecno T9 Specifications – PHONE ARENA

Its products are competitive. You see, Techno is brand China. Feature for price, these phones are becoming more relevant by the minute and Techno is breaking with the known chinese tradition to give us quality and durable phones. The Pixel is a lie!